[tulip] Yet another LNE100TX problem

Jim Fennacy j47@pacbell.net
Sat, 26 Aug 2000 09:19:59 -0700

I have the same card and have gotten to work with Mandrake 7.1 (kernel
2.2.15).
I'm not an expert on this but here's what I see from what you wrote:
1. The compile command is right, but you need to specify the location of
the include files with the -I directive:

    gcc -I/usr/src/linux/include -DMODULE -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -O6 -c
tulip.c

2. The easier way to do what you're trying to do is to download
netdriver-2.0.src.rpm from www.scyld.com/network/updates.html.  The
instructions will compile all the drivers available and install them in the
correct location.

Jim.