[tulip] Probs with D-Link DFE-570TX

Matthias Eichler me@ame.de
Mon, 07 Aug 2000 19:03:39 +0200

Hi List,

we have a lot of problems with the D-Link DFE-570TX NIC.
This card uses the tulip-driver and is working well so far.
Unfortunately under haevy load the CRC errors and Collissions
are raising too high.
But forcing the card to 100MBit-FD failed.

Does anybody knows how to force this card to 100MBTX-FD?!?

Thx,

Matthias Eichler

=   AME  Aigner Media & Entertainment GmbH <> Multimedia - Radio & TV  =
==  Bavariaring 8                      Matthias  E I C H L E R        ==
==  D-80336 Muenchen                   Technical Supervisor           ==
==  Tel:[+49] 089-427 05 #330          eMail: me@ame.de               ==
==  Fax:[+49] 089-427 05 #400          http://ame.de                  ==
=  www.NetRadio.de   -   www.StreaMobil.de   -   www.netNewsLetter.de  =