Digital Tulip Design

Donald Becker becker@scyld.com
Sat Apr 29 18:09:04 2000

On Sat, 29 Apr 2000, Homer Wilson Smith wrote:

> > > So which current production cards use this chip?  I really don't care
> > > what they cost; the price of twenty or so cards will disapear into the
> >
> > Kingston KNE100TX, about $30-$40 each, uses the 21143 Tulip.
>
>    Do we have a driver yet that will do 10 meg full duplex on these
> babies?

Yes, both the 91g and 92 versions should work fine.

I won't be back in the Scyld office to test the hardware until Wednesday,
but Kingston provided a test KNE100TX a little over a year ago.
IIRC, I checked out that board with 91x.

Donald Becker				becker@scyld.com
Scyld Computing Corporation
410 Severn Ave. Suite 210
Annapolis MD 21403