2 KNE100TX cards, no hub/switch, options= ?

Brian Leeper qaz@doubled.com
Sat Apr 29 08:42:32 2000

> 	And not all RJ45's are created equal. And "Ideal" crimpers are
> less than ideal. I hear ya . . .

Not all RJ45 jacks are created equal. I helped a friend wire his house,
his roommate had given us some no-name "made in taiwan" RJ45 jacks (they
sell for $2 each). I had problems with two of them where the wire didn't
fully seat in the metal teeth.

I decided to go to Home Depot and get some $6 Leviton RJ45 jacks.
Those worked perfectly. I guess you get what you pay for..

Brian