Transmit not completing

Omar omar@natasha.org
Fri Oct 29 05:56:13 1999

I have the same Linksys cards,
and the only way it works is if I use the 0.91g drivers.
the regular drivers that came with redhat 5.2 and even 6.0 don't work worth
beans.
can't say I understand the senselessness of using ancient versions of tulip
in the latest version of redhat 6.0 etc. when the newer version is freely
available on the web....jeezzzzzz...
i really thought when i upgraded to redhat 6.0 i'd finally get the newer
tulip drivers this time and not have to manually download it and re-compile
the kernel
p.s. i haven't really used modules much, i just stick what i need in the
kernel...seems simpler that way