Problem with the whole tulip idea

Brady Eidson beidson@polymail.cpunix.calpoly.edu
Thu Feb 25 00:58:01 1999

I have direct access to the internet via an ethernet connection, and my
card is a card which falls under the Tulip driver category.  I've tried
a number of different distributions and have got the startup floppies
for most of the major releases.  The problem is that, unless I totally
am missing something very obviously, I can't install Linux without my
ethernet working because I'm going to it FTP direct, but I can't get the
ethernet without a tulip driver, and I can't get the tulip driver
installed till I have the Linux kernal running.

How can I do this all?

-Brady