your mail

Douglas Eadline deadline@plogic.com
Wed Feb 10 18:24:54 1999

On Wed, 10 Feb 1999, John Fessenden wrote:

>   We just got (out of habit) about 60 Kingston KNE100TX cards which of
> course now have the 21143 intel chip on them, and now we are having far
> less luck than previously. This time we have very little time to deploy
> this equipment.
>
>   Could someone give us the quick start on which version of which driver
> is the optimal for using this card? or should we start all over and get a
> different card?
>
> Thank you all in advance for your help.

try .90f or .90k  If they do not work, run the new tulip-diag
and post the results for Don to see.

Doug
Paralogic, Inc.           |     PEAK     |      Voice:+610.861.6960
115 Research Drive        |   PARALLEL   |        Fax:+610.861.8247
Bethlehem, PA 18017 USA   |  PERFORMANCE |    http://www.plogic.com