2.2.11 and tulip.c issues

Aron Griffis agriffis@bigfoot.com
Wed Aug 18 15:13:49 1999

I haven't received any feedback about the tulip driver versions and my
card.  Suggestions would be welcome.  The interface reports as

    eth0: Digital DS21142/3 Tulip at 0x8000, 00 00 f8 75 36 98, IRQ 24.

--
Aron Griffis            Compaq Computer Corporation, ZKO3-3/T30
Tru64 Hardware Support  110 Spitbrook Rd, Nashua, NH  03062