Looking for Cardbus ethernet

Nathan Anderson nathan@premier1.net
Fri Aug 6 04:02:19 1999

David Coons wrote:
> Does anyone have a good recommendation for a decent
> Tulip 10/100 Cardbus ethernet adapter for an IBM Thinkpad 570?


I personally use the LinkSys EtherFast 10/100 CardBus.  Uses a genuine
Intel Tulip.  I am running it on my ThinkPad 770 successfully.



-- Nathan Anderson

   "Programming follows several 90% rules.  One of those rules
   is 'The first 90% of the project takes 90% of the time, and
   the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.'"
              -- Blake Watson,
                 OS/2 Warp Programming for Dummies (IDG Press)