Tulip help

John Bircsak bircsak@hpc.pko.dec.com
Fri Nov 6 11:38:30 1998

Hi,

I've been having no luck getting the tulip card in the spare Digital
Celebris GL 6200 here at work to function.

I posted to comp.*.linux.networking a while ago but have had no
answers; so is this the right place to ask questions?  I know nothing
about device drivers (I'm just a humble compiler writer), I just
wanted to get linux up and running here so I can play around with it
(the space machine runs NT usually).

I am using Redhat 5.0 Hurricane 2.0.32, tulip.c 0.90.  I can send a
lot more details, if this is the right place to send them... or should
I send to linux-tulip-bugs?

thanks
-johnb