[scyld-users] scyld and totalview

John Evans jevans at marine.rutgers.edu
Wed Apr 20 08:44:34 PDT 2005

Anyone with any luck running totalview with MPI on scyld 29cz, dual
opteron nodes?  I've been going back and forth with Penguin and Etnus
on this, and we can't quite seem to cross the finish line in getting a
debug session to work with more than one process.  The processes segfault
just after advancing past a barrier point set in an MPI section.  The same
debug sessions work just fine on vanilla linux on x86.

Since our progress with the vendors in resolving this has slowed,
I was wondering what other user's experiences with this has been.

--
John Evans: IMCS Rutgers University
71 Dudley Rd, New Brunswick, NJ 08901-8521