[realtek] How to transfer data to device(RT8139) through PCI

Madhukar madhukar at kosmicsolutions.com
Thu Apr 1 01:22:50 EST 2004

 Hello all,
       Iam working under linux device drivers i.e for  Realtek-8139 NIC card..
I want to write a driver for RT8139 ,but iam new  to this..

So please could any body suggest on the following topics in LINUX:

1) Basic system calls and concepts Writing device driver for RT8139.
2) How to data transfer to device(RT8139) through PCI....
3) About initailization and configuration of PCI registers

I feel very great if i could get the solutions.....
                                  Thanking you
--
Regards
Madhukar M