[realtek] Problems With Persistent IRQ 0

Marcelo Pereira peregrin_tuk@bol.com.br
Tue, 27 Feb 2001 15:34:58 -0300

Hi Jeff, (again)

I'm having this problem not only with rtl8139, but with
a 3c59x card. These cards are not running on my system
because I can't adjust the IRQ numbers.

The same (phisically the same) rtl8139 card run
perfectly well on a Red Had Linux running 2.2.16 kernel
with rtl8139 support compiled in, but I could not get it
running on a Slackware Distribution running 2.2.16
kernel. The error are not with the distribution, but
with the IRQ atributes (i think...) (my server machine
is a Pentium III 650 Mhz with a ASUS mainboard). Can I
set up the IRQ manually ???

Thanks, (and I hope I have not been boring a lot)

Marcelo Pereira
Campinas' University - UNICAMP

O BOL é Top10 no iBest! Vote já para torná-lo Top3!
http://www.bol.com.br/ibest.html