[realtek] rtl8139 kernel 2.2 driver upgrading howto

Dr.BiC drbic@exe2bin.com
Thu, 15 Feb 2001 16:40:57 +0100

Hello guys!

Sometime ago I run in troubles with various version of kernel 2.2 due to old/buggy driver inside standard source distributions.

After solving my problem I also see that a lot of other users run into very same problem and this turn out of a loop of the very same question about upgrade the driver.

If someone are interested as give my site as a reference, please do:
http://exe2bin.com/rtl8139/
I hope it's not too lammy.. feedback & corrections are welcome.

Regards and many thanks to Mr.Becker for developing the driver,
Dr.BiC