[realtek] (no subject)

Bruno Gravato gravato@ieee.org
Thu, 01 Feb 2001 01:28:07 +0000

Hi!

First of all see if the card is being detected (try cardctl
ident).
If it fails here try to remove and re-insert the card in the
slot (and run cardctl ident again).
Then check if the correct IRQ and mac address is being
detected (see the logs or try using rtl8139 debug program
which you can found on the same place you downloaded the
module).
If your problem is here you may think in upgrading to a 2.4
kernel and use 8139too driver that comes with it (This was
the only solution that worked for me).

Regards,
Bruno Gravato
gravato@ieee.org

On Wed, 31 Jan 2001 16:12:34 +0100 (added by
postmaster@mail.tiscalinet.it)