[realtek] Computer locks with hight traffic (fwd)

Mariano Mendez mmendez@fcaglp.unlp.edu.ar
Wed, 6 Dec 2000 17:34:06 -0300 (ARST)

Hi:

I had *exactly* the same problem using a Dynalink L100C32 2 10/100
Mbps Card. I'm using the drivers as I got them from:
http://www.scyld.com/network/updates.html
The laptop gets rebooted whenever I download something big from the
local network. I thought it was something misconfigured on my side
or an IRQ conflict, but couldn't get to solve it. Now I see that
someone else has the same problem...

Cheers,

-Mariano.