surecom ep-428x with realtek 8139

Andreas Mehrrath andreas@mehrrath.at
Wed Apr 5 19:23:34 2000

hello,

first i want to thank you for your great work

here my little question ( i hope i dont lose my face because
the solution is so trivial ):

how is it possible to use the surecom ep-428x with linux.
there should be a possibility because they used the
standard one chip solution from realtek 8139 and
this chip is well supported for pci nic cards under linux
but where should i tell the system that this chip
is not on a pci but on a pcmcia socket can i use the pci
module in any way or is it all impossible ???

please help me a short answer would be great

regards

andy