rtl8139.c v1.03 now available for test

Donald Becker becker@cesdis1.gsfc.nasa.gov
Wed Sep 16 18:54:52 1998

The driver update only incorporates the Tx-hang patch I suggested last week.
   ftp://cesdis.gsfc.nasa.gov/pub/linux/drivers/test/rtl8139.c

I've been working on "twister tuning" code, however it's too experimental
and *not* in this verison.

rtl8139.c v1.03 9/16/98
  - Changed Tx-descriptor-free criteria from "loaded on the chip" to
   "completely transmitted" to avoid transmitter hang on error.

Donald Becker					  becker@cesdis.gsfc.nasa.gov
Code 930.5, Goddard Space Flight Center,  Greenbelt, MD.  20771
301-286-0882	     http://cesdis.gsfc.nasa.gov/people/becker/whoiam.html