[netdrivers] Adaptec 6922

Frischknecht Peter peter@empoweringsolutions.com
Wed Aug 13 11:30:17 2003

And just in case you were wondering...here is the output of tulip-diag:
**
[root@localhost root]# ./tulip-diag
tulip-diag.c:v2.17 5/6/2003 Donald Becker (becker@scyld.com)
 http://www.scyld.com/diag/index.html
Index #1: Found a Digital DS21143 Tulip adapter at 0xd000.
 Port selection is 10mpbs-serial, full-duplex.
 Transmit stopped, Receive stopped.
  The Rx process state is 'Stopped'.
  The Tx process state is 'Stopped'.
  The transmit threshold is 72.
  The NWay status register is 000020c7.
  Internal autonegotiation state is 'Ability detect'.
Index #2: Found a Digital DS21143 Tulip adapter at 0xd400.
 Port selection is 10mpbs-serial, full-duplex.
 Transmit stopped, Receive stopped.
  The Rx process state is 'Stopped'.
  The Tx process state is 'Stopped'.
  The transmit threshold is 72.
  The NWay status register is 000020c6.
WARNING: The EEPROM is missing or erased!
  Internal autonegotiation state is 'Ability detect'.
 Use '-a' or '-aa' to show device registers,
     '-e' to show EEPROM contents, -ee for parsed contents,
  or '-m' or '-mm' to show MII management registers.
***

I should note that port1 is connected to a hub...but I get no link lights.