Fwd: Re: [epic] compileable driverfor kernel 2.4.4 ?

Werner Arnhold warnhold@zedat.fu-berlin.de
Tue Nov 13 02:41:01 2001

Hello,

please excuse me for asking again, I didn't get any answer.
The problem is urgent for me because it prevents me from using Linux in a one
year lasting teachers education project.

Is any help possible?

Werner Arnhold

Subject: Re: [epic] compileable driverfor kernel 2.4.4 ?
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2001 08:58:35 +0200
From: Werner Arnhold <warnhold@zedat.fu-berlin.de>
To: Donald Becker <becker@scyld.com>

Hello Donald,

Sorry for asking again. I try to gain school teachers for Linux but cannot
without network connection. The courses are just running since September.

Am Montag, 17. September 2001 15:53 schrieben Sie:
> On Mon, 17 Sep 2001, Werner Arnhold wrote:
> > We have Win2000 machines that use epic100.o with Linux. This results in
> > pci-bus errors. I tried to fetch the latest source from scyld but I
> > wasn't able to compile it. We have kernel 2.4.4 with SuSE 7.2 Is there a
> > suiteable patch out?
>
> What specific compile problems are you having?
>
> Donald Becker				becker@scyld.com
> Scyld Computing Corporation		http://www.scyld.com
> 410 Severn Ave. Suite 210		Second Generation Beowulf Clusters
> Annapolis MD 21403			410-990-9993

Is there a chance to get a version compileable with 2.4.4 soon? Or another
way around the problem?

Thanks for your help!

Werner Arnhold
--