Linuxdriver for SMC9432FTX

PALFFY Daniel dpalffy@kkt.bme.hu
Tue Oct 26 11:36:34 1999

On Tue, 26 Oct 1999, Horst Cummerow wrote:

> SMC 9432FTX Etherpower II with 83c171 A2QF chip
>
> I need  an appropriate driver. The epic100.c version 1.07, found under
> http://cesdis.gsfc.nasa.gow/linux/drivers/epic100.html (test version)
> doesn't work; the card is not recognized.

Donald is currently working on that card - He's helping me to make the
card work as I also have some of these cards. When we have some usable
results, I'll mail you and the list.

PS: (I think, others said it, too) Please don't send doc files or address
cards to _any_ linux related lists!

--
Dani
			...and Linux for all.