[eepro100] it's alive ??

Donald Becker becker at scyld.com
Sun Apr 3 20:33:20 PDT 2005

On Sun, 3 Apr 2005, Alvin Oga wrote:

> wow .. the email list is still alive ??
> ( i haven't gotten any emails in years,or what seems like years )

Yes, still alive, and still hand moderated by me.
Most of the questions about the driver have moved to the kernel mailing
list.  I think mixing all of the topics on the kernel list is non-scalable
approach, but I don't have control over that.

> anyway, since i'm happy to see the list alive ..
> 	- i gotten channel bonding working :-)
> 	- "the donald becker" will be doing a talk at SVLUG.org

Yes, I'll be at FOSE in D.C. on Tuesday, and at SVLUG meeting on
Wednesday.