[eepro100] eepro100 and e1000

Christoph Plattner christoph.plattner@alcatel.at
Thu Jun 6 02:02:03 2002

Hello,

I never thought this for a release driver !
I only wanted to give a hint for the problem of Nate Amsden to do
a "quick&dirty" solution for his constellation. He knows which cards
exactly he has, and which ID they have.

Never think, I would do such a thing in a driver in general !!
I know the probling methods, and I know your drivers very well.

BTW: I never had an e1000 card in my hands.....

Christoph

--
  +--------V--------+	Christoph.Plattner@alcatel.at
  +-----------------+	Phone: +43 1 27722 3706