[eepro100] 82562ET

Wei Keong chooweikeong@pacific.net.sg
Mon Jul 29 22:43:01 2002

Hi Donald,

I would like to update my system (kernel 2.4.18, loadable modules not
enabled) eepro100 driver. I did not manage to update using the rpm method
or the method below.

I am thinking of putting the source files of netdrivers.tgz into the
kernel source and recompile the kernel.

Will this work?
Is there any changes need to be made on the source files?

Please advise.

Rgds,
Wei Keong