[eepro100] Speed and Duplexing, Once Again

UNX Group unxgroup@optonline.net
Thu Nov 29 09:40:02 2001

Donald,

response:

eepro100.c:v1.09j-t 9/29/99 Donald Becker
http://cesdis.gsfc.nasa.gov/linux/driv
ers/eepro100.html
eepro100.c: $Revision: 1.36 $ 2000/11/17 Modified by Andrey V. Savochkin
<saw@sa
w.sw.com.sg> and others
eth0: OEM i82557/i82558 10/100 Ethernet, 00:06:5B:04:34:11, IRQ 16.
  Forcing 100Mbs half-duplex operation.

This specific system is running RH 7.1 (2.4.9-12smp i686 optimized)

Thanks very much for your help!

Don