[eepro100] eeproo 100 does not work with SMP

Stephen Carr sgcarr@civeng.adelaide.edu.au
Wed Nov 14 01:09:00 2001

Dear users

It amazes me that people have problems wit the eepro 100 on SMP systems
with the 2.4.x kernels - Using Slackware 7.1 or Slackware 8 I encounted no
problems at all. Admittedly I manually build a kernel to match our needs.

By the way the systems a very stable under varying network load.

Regards
Stephen Carr