[eepro100] eepro100.c v1.13 and 2.4.x kernel?

Tony Beltran tbeltran@cisco.com
Thu, 01 Mar 2001 10:37:06 -0800

Hi:

Having just joined this list (after reading through archives), I already

have a question:

I am unable to get the 1.13 eepro100.c driver code to build in my
2.4.0test10 environment because there are 3 variables used:

dev->tbusy
dev->interrupt
dev->start

These are not defined in the include/linux/netdevice.h struct netdevice
in my 2.4 source tree.  Checking the 2.2.16 source tree, I see these
variables defined.  Since these are used throughout the driver, I need
these to complete the build.  Were these REALLY legitimately dropped
from the netdevice structure for the 2.4 kernel?

Thanks,

Tony B