[eepro100] support for PILA8460C3 / 82550 / board id 751767-xxx?

Terje Kvernes terjekv@math.uio.no
30 Jul 2001 12:32:08 +0200

  I'm looking to get a few new NICs at the moment, and the Intel I've
  been fiddeling with so far have been rather solid. the only problem
  is that the main vendor I've been getting hardware from only sells
  the above mentioned NIC... is there any hope that this card will be
  supported? I see that Intel have a driver for linux for that card,
  but I'd rather avoid anything that doesn't ship with the kernel.

  (please CC me, I'm not on the list)

--
Terje - who'd rather not have to switch vendors, again. *sigh*