[eepro100] e100 Intel driver and iANS utility: impossible to ping

Christoph Plattner christoph.plattner@alcatel.at
Wed, 11 Jul 2001 11:29:58 +0200

I always want to know, what the iANS module is ?
I have not fount it in README, etc, so I have no idea for what ...
I also had no idea, what to do with the iANS, after I had done a short
code reading, reading commets, etc....

Can anybody explain this in some words ?

With friendly regards
	Christoph P.