[eepro100] Low power states in the 82559/82559ER chips

Manpreet Singh Manpreet.Singh@efi.com
Fri, 6 Jul 2001 14:03:58 -0700

------_=_NextPart_001_01C1065F.2CBB0B80

Hi Donald,

Under what all conditions does the driver transition the chip from D0 to low
power states and then what makes it recover ?

Does it also go to sleep on link inactivity for a long time ? And are the
wake up events the same as the ones described in the Intel 82559 datasheets
namely ARP/direct IP and other packets and link status change ?

Thanks,
Manpreet.