[eepro100] Performance improvement.

Ofer Fryman ofer@shunra.co.il
Thu, 12 Apr 2001 11:53:26 +0200

> why not sign an NDA with intel... like others have
> and provide your open source eepro equivalent driver  too ???

I have been trying to sign an NDA with intel for e1000 about half a year
now, nobody there has ever answered my e-mail, our product manager is in
charge of it now but as far as I know he did not get far. this is actually
the first time I have heard from someone with in Intel.

> but why not work with existing eepro100 driver distributers ??

As I mentioned earlier the eepro100 does not have Interrupt mitigation, you
need the spec's to do that.

Ofer.