[eepro100] Intel D815EEAL + RH7 + newest eepro100.c = eth0, eth1, eth2... eth7 all initialize?

Alvin Oga aoga@Mail.Linux-Consulting.com
Fri, 27 Oct 2000 21:42:56 -0700 (PDT)

hi ya dan...

donno what you are doing wrong per se...seems reasonable to little ol
me...

i use and shipped a few D815EEAAL + rh-7 + my patched eepro100.c
( same as that for the rh-6.2 distro ) but with the extra defines
for the onboard NIC chips

i do not get the problem you're getting eth1...eth-n..

to turn off the silly dhchp  thingie during bootup... go into
the kernel config and turn it off...( its a new option i guess
that defaults to on...when it should default to be off )

c ya
alvin