[eepro100] problem getting eepro100 driver to work

Cagle, John John.Cagle@compaq.com
Mon, 27 Nov 2000 13:49:39 -0600

If it's Red Hat Linux 7.0, I've heard that the e100 driver that is included
supports the 815 boards.  That should at least get you on the network, and
then you can decide if you want to use a newer eepro100 driver.