[eepro100] eepro100 driver fixes for 2.2 kernels

Andrey Savochkin saw@saw.sw.com.sg
Wed, 31 May 2000 16:33:28 +0800

Hello,

I've prepared eepro100 driver which fixes the known problems, namely:
 - EEPROM access failures (visible as reports about wrong EEPROM checksum and
   subsequent hangs);
 - random initialization fails with spitting of "no RX buffers" and "no
   resources" messages;
 - some problems with 82559ER hardware.
The driver is at
ftp://ftp.sw.com.sg/pub/Linux/people/saw/kernel/v2.2/
ftp://ftp.swusa.com/pub/Linux/people/saw/kernel/v2.2/

Please, test this driver and report problems (and successes :-)
I need a quick feedback because I want the driver to be included in the
outgoing 2.2.16 kernel.

Many thanks to all who have contributed to the development and testing of
these fixes.

Best regards
					Andrey V.
					Savochkin