[eepro100] card reports no resources / RX buffers

Fredrik Persson P (QRA) Fredrik.P.Persson@era.ericsson.se
Mon, 24 Jul 2000 10:03:17 +0200

This is a known bug. As I recall, Andrey S, maintainer of eepro100.c (not Donald, at least I *think* so) stated the 20:th this month on this list that he is aware of this bug and that he will fix it. You might want to try the driver that intel published. I've heard about people beeing successful with that one.

Here is the link (which you might have, but I provide it anyway):

http://support.intel.com/support/network/adapter/pro100/30504.htm

/Fredrik Persson