[eepro100] Does eepro100 support Load Balancing Feature forIntel PRO/100 fa mily under LINUX OS?

Peter Franck vic@ibas-labs.de
Fri, 21 Jul 2000 17:29:12 +0200

Thank you, Donald, for your explanation.
However, my question was much more "user" level:
How can I switch on channel bonding in my Linux Server?

Peter