[eepro100] Transmitter Timeout -- addednum

Kallol Biswas kallol@bugula.fpk.hp.com
Wed, 02 Aug 2000 10:02:31 EDT

Donald,
      I guess I have to discuss my design to answer you, but I am not allowed
to do so.
The commands should be executed immediately, there is no doubt about
it, but what if the rate of incoming requests is greater than the rate
of service? BTW, do you know if anybody has modelled the network trafiic
with Markov's process(Queueing theory), I am thinking of applying M/D/1 model.

Regards,
Kallol

--
Phone: 973-443-7469         |  Design Engineer
Telnet: 1-443-7469          |  Operating System Lab