1.09r is now rock-steady; Multicast?

Steve egbert@efficient.com
Tue Sep 28 09:27:27 1999

Dan,

I've got LLBL whiteboard that I can try in multicast mode.  Keep in mind,
my test needs for interactive multicast with ADSL modem has not peaked yet.

I understand that Alan Cox was working on multicast support for Linux.  Not
sure what stage this is in.  I suppose one of us can go check out his
finger for his project status.

BTW, I thought the purpose of OpenSource is to do your part, pitch in, and
enjoy the fruitation of our colloboration.  :-)

Steve

--
Steve Egbert                      Skytel: 888-463-7343
Software Engineering                 FAX: 972-991-3887