1.09r is now rock-steady.

Steve egbert@efficient.com
Mon Sep 27 20:57:40 1999

I've downloaded eepro100.c,1.09r and related PCI support files for uses
with my Linux 2.3.17 kernel last Friday.

It has withstood the traffic characteristic test in 5-minute interval of
the following tests (I'm banging our ADSL modems but I've got
back-to-back PCs having same card/drivers throughput testing as well):

   1.  Large packet burst (100 packets 5 second-interval)
   2.  Large packet (1472-byte) high-throughput
   3.  Small packet (64-byte) burst (400 packets 5 second-interval)
   4.  Small packet high-throughput

This is over 10BaseT-Half Duplex.  I've just started
100Base-T-FullDuplex today.

This test has been continuously ongoing since Friday evening without a
single incident of ANYTHING.  In other word, it is flawless.
I recommend you download this driver particularily if you are using
1.09l or later.

Steve

--
Steve Egbert                      Skytel: 888-463-7343
Software Engineering                 FAX: 972-991-3887