Multicast and flooding issue

Daniel Senie dts@senie.com
Wed Sep 15 23:43:54 1999

As a follow-up to the message below, I have determined that the:

	options eepro100 multicast_filter_limit=3

also cures the problem I was seeing. I expect this "solves" the problem
by shifting the card into promiscuous during the tests I've been
running, and I already knew that promiscuous mode "solved" the problem I
was seeing.

It'd be nice to find an equivalent server motherboard with a Tulip chip
on it instead of the EEPro chip. Funny thing is, Intel owns both now.

Dan