Transmit timeouts in v1.06 (v1.09l is worse??)

Zivago 'Jaeman' Lee zivago@ziff.net
Tue Sep 7 15:37:19 1999

Same for me, anything newer than 1.05 hangs the network. I am able to
press the 3 finger salute no problem and when it boots up, it works again.
But with the 1.05, I haven't to reboot in 24 days so far.

--
Zivago 'Jaeman' Lee
z@ziff.net