eepro100 frame errors with SMP

Langis, Richard richard.langis@intel.com
Thu Mar 11 19:46:55 1999

I'm no expert on anything, but I DO have a quad-processor system with one
Pro/100B and one Pro/100+, running kernel 2.2.0.  ifconfig shows no TX (or
RX, for that matter) errors.  cat /proc/pci shows latency at 128 for both
adapters.  Unfortunately I don't have a Cisco switch hooked up to this
machine - I had to give up our 5500 temporarily - so I don't have any data
from there, but everything is working fine.

I also have a dual-processor system running 2.2.2 with one proB and it shows
very low errors/collisions (under 5).

It's probably not the driver.

-Richard