Too much work at interrupt?

Chris Sterling lemmy@eaze.net
Wed Oct 28 10:15:15 1998

	I appreciate the help! I'll give that a shot. It looks like I've
got 0.99B, but the code for that is the same. I'll try 1.03 if I have any
problems with the one I have.

	Do you know a way to test the setup?  The ethernet load has not
been very high when this happens.

Thanks!

Chris Sterling
System Administrator