pc server 325 (IBM) onboard ethernet

Ben Kram jargon@ultra.clsp.jhu.edu
Mon Jul 27 18:12:28 1998

On Mon, Jul 27, 1998 at 02:26:45PM -0400, root wrote:
> since everything on the web page should be able to help us.  THe device
> has the jumpers set correctly, and BIOS sees it, but no luck.  This is
> what happens when we try to insmod it:
>
> bash# /sbin/insmod /root/e/eepro100.o
> Initialization of eepro100 failed
> bash#

Actually ( this is kind of funny ) you might make sure the card is well
seated in the computer.  I had the same problem... Do you get a link
light? I did..

Benjamin Kram		     Center for Language & Speech Processing
Assistant System Administrator              Johns Hopkins University
email: jargon@mail.clsp.jhu.edu