EtherExpress PRO/100 Intelligent Server Adapter with i960(R) processor

Tom Eastep eastep@eastep-1.mis.tandem.com
Mon Dec 14 11:36:19 1998

On Sun, 13 Dec 1998, Greaves Tristan TM wrote:

>While on that subject, when are you guys at Compaq going to release
>the documentation on some of your RAID cards, so that Linux drivers
>can be developed?

IIRC, a week or two ago here was a announcement on L-K of a driver being
available. I don't have a copy of the announcement handy so I can't recall which
controllers it supports (a hard disk failure last week resulted in the
recent portion of my mail archive being lost). The announcement came from
someone here at Compaq...

-Tom
--
Tom Eastep