[eepro100-announce] eepro100.c:v1.24 7/25/2002 -- updated eepro100.c version
Thu Jul 25 14:38:04 2002
I've put a new release of the eepro100 in the usual places
The previous version was 1.23 from early June 2002. The changes in this
version are all non-structural. Most are additional or clarified
messages for better problem identification.
Here is the CVS log entry:
Additional and clarified messages
- New warning message when sleep mode is enabled.
- A more specific error message when the chip disappears from the PCI bus
- Include the status when the interrupt line is blocked.
- Improved message when a CU command was not accepted.
- Power event messages are now KERN_DEBUG
Count allocation failures, and report with NETIF_MSG_IFDOWN.
A final note: We expect to change the many *-email@example.com mailing
lists to a unified driver release announce mailing list at the end of the
month. This is primarily due to the rapidly escalating spam count,
which has become an overwhelming administrative burden.
The proposed name is
Donald Becker firstname.lastname@example.org
Scyld Computing Corporation http://www.scyld.com
410 Severn Ave. Suite 210 Second Generation Beowulf Clusters
Annapolis MD 21403 410-990-9993