[bproc]Bproc Patch Fail

Anant Kumar Gupta anant6@yahoo.com
Fri, 20 Jul 2001 08:50:04 -0700 (PDT)

Hi !!
     I am a newbie in beowulf clustering . As part of my
training project I have to migrate process from one machine
to another in Linux. I have been asked to use BPROC for
this.

     After reading the docs I have been trying to patch the
linux kernel 2.2.10 but except for bproc-0.2.1 none of the
others (I tried 2.2.2,2.0,2.1.6) patch the kernel
successfully.

and after patching when i compile it gives unresolved
symbols during insmod. the problem is with ksyscall,
vmadump.

The things i have tried:
1. downloaded and compiled source code for kernel 2.2.10 on
redhat 6.0
2. installed caldera 2.3 and doing compilation.

Is there any better way to achieve this .  Please suggest
some clean way to achieve this. Apart from Caldera can any
other distribution be used.
Thanks in Advance,
Anant