[bproc]Where can I find bproc kernel patches for 2.2.18 or 2.2.19

Erik Arjan Hendriks hendriks@hendriks.cx
Sat, 21 Apr 2001 13:41:41 -0400

On Tue, Apr 17, 2001 at 12:06:54PM +0800, Morris Law wrote:
> Dear bproc users,
>
> I am a newbie in bproc.  I have tried installing scyld beowulf
> cluster.  Now I would like to start over from scratch.  I have
> installed pure RH6.2 and upgraded to kernel to 2.2.18.  I would like
> to get the latest version of bproc which have kernel patches for
> linux kernel 2.2.18 or high.  But the latest version released in
> last week only contain patch from 2.2.17.

I just put bproc 2.2.2 up on sourceforge.  It's basically 2.2.1 with a
patch for 2.2.18 put in there.

> Actually, I am seeking for bproc which will run kernel 2.4.3 since
> it support large memory size.  If you have any tricks, please mail
> me or post in the mailing list.

Porting to 2.4.x is no small task.  It is on my to-do list but it
probably won't show up for a few months due to constraints on my time
and facilities right now.

- Erik
--
Erik Arjan Hendriks          Printed On 100 Percent Recycled Electrons
erik@hendriks.cx                   Contents may settle during shipment