[Beowulf] lustre / pytorch

Michael DiDomenico mdidomenico4 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 15 15:01:14 UTC 2024

that's interesting on two counts, one that file locks are in play.
i've tried with both flock and noflock on the clients, but neither
seemed to make a difference, (i presumed file locks weren't taking
place)

is there something we should put in the code to ensure all the RANK's
are established at the beginning or maybe throughout the run (perhaps
something odd happens later on)