[Beowulf] HPCG benchmark, again

Massimiliano Fatica mfatica at gmail.com
Sat Mar 19 00:34:47 UTC 2022

HPCG measures memory bandwidth, the FLOPS capability of the chip is
completely irrelevant.
Pretty much all the vendor implementations reach very similar efficiency if
you compare them to the available memory bandwidth.
There is some effect of the network at scale, but you need to have a really
large  system to see it in play.